Many bicycles will not shift or track properly because the front and rear wheels are not in line with the frame. If these conditions still exist after wheel and derailleur adjustments, the seat stays, chain stays, and rear drop outs of the frame may be misaligned. For years the accepted method to check the alignment of the rear drop-out was to run a string on either side. This method does work to some extent. However, it is not accurate because the measurement is not taken at the drop-out. With the Park Tool Frame Alignment Gauge the alignment can be checked quickly and accurately at the drop-out. Retractable pointer to fit all sizes and types of bicycles.
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.