The unique, wedge-shaped PP-1.2 slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to pre-set the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures. Makes hydraulic disc brake maintenance and repair faster and easier.
The Park Tool PP-1.2 slides between the brake pads inside a caliper allowing the user to spread the pads and compress the pistons when servicing pads or wheels. The PP-1.2 expands the gap between the pads, making it easy to insert the disk between the pads when re-installing a caliper or wheel. "Sure Grip" dual density handle provides a positive grip.
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.