Park Tool Trailhead Workstation
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
A versatile repair center designed and built specially for the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The THS-1 can be bolted directly to an existing post, permanent structure or to the THP-1 Post (available separately). The weather-proof stand includes eight carefully chosen tools capable of helping with a wide variety of minor repairs and adjustments. The THS-1 also features an integrated, super stout cradle stand that gets both wheels off the ground making any job easier. A great addition to any trailhead, park, corporate campus, apartment building, school, bike shop or anywhere riders may need some help to get back on their bikes.
- All steel construction, plated then powder coated to withstand the elements
- Tamper proof assembly fasteners
- Includes eight tools specialty treated to increase durability outdoors and securely mounted on 1/8" galvanized, vinyl coated cable
- 1.5" (3.8cm) tubular support arms, plated and powder coated, soft touch covers
- Mounts to any post or flat surface (mounting fasteners not included)
- Mounts to optional THP-1 (head to pole mounting hardware included with THP-1) and the THP-1 can mount to optional Park Tool Base #130 (pole to base mounting hardware kit #128-3K available separately)
- Dimensions of tool box: 12.2" x 8.7" x 2.6" (31 x 22 x 6.6cm)
- Tubes extend 17" (43cm) from mounting surface