Princeton Peak 4550 Carbon Tubleless Ready Disc Brake Wheel - Shimano/Sram (Black)
Regular priceRs. 339,900
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
Princeton CarbonWorks PEAK 4550: A New Milestone in Performance Cycling Wheels
- Exceptional Handling. Ultra Lightweight. King of the Mountain.
- Princeton CarbonWorks announces their all new PEAK 4550, developed in conjunction with the top cyclists in the world; a lighter, stiffer, stronger, and more aerodynamic solution directly targeted at world tour and grand tour racing (and of course, ALL racing and riding…)
- Development priorities were to create an all-around race ready wheel with exceptional aerodynamic characteristics and the strength and stiffness to transfer high wattages to the ground.
- The performance characteristics of grand tour riding are perhaps the most difficult to synthesize in a single wheelset
- On the descents, they need predictable and sharp handing.
- Recommended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Braking System-Centerlock Disc Brake
- Inner Rim Width- 20.5 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Speed-11,12 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)- 45mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-50mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear)-24/24
- Weight-1280g (Pair)