Pro Bike Gear LT 6° Stem (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 14 December and 19 December.
Stem is a multi-discipline stem for road, gravel and mountain bikes. Constructed from anodized 6061 alloy it is available in a range of flipable angles and length options.
The road versions offer 70- and 90-millimetre long options, with a flipable 35-degree angle. The offroad versions are available in 6-, 17- and 35-degree options, in 60-, 70-, 80-, 90-, 100-, 110- and 120-millimetre lengths. The 100-millimetre long versions weigh in at 148-grams.
- Multi-discipline alloy stem
- Anodized 6061 alloy construction
- Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
- Angles: ±6, ±17 and ±35 degrees
- Clamping diameter: 31.8mm
- Intend Use- Hybrid
- Material- Composite
- Handlebar Dia- 31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp Dia- 1 1/8"
- Angle(In Degree)- ±6°
- Weight(Apprx.)- 148g