Rohloff PM Bone Mounting Kit
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 06 December and 11 December.
The Rohloff PM Axleplate in combination with the PM Bone offers an alternative method of anchoring the hub torque to frames with a 135mm,142mm, 170mm or 177mm spacing.
The PM Axleplate/PM Bone combination is recommended when mounting a SPEEDHUB in all frames with an integrated Postmount direct calliper mount. The threaded holes of the direct calliper mount will be used to secure the PM Bone.
Three different mounting options are available:
- 1. Mounting to frames where the Postmount(PM) direct brake caliper mount is located on the seat-stay.
- 2. Mounting to frames where the Postmount (PM) direct brake caliper mount is located on the chain-stay.
- 3. Mounting on frames where an International Standard (IS) brake caliper mount is located on the Chainstay.
NOTE: The PM Bone (Art.#8555) must be mounted under directly under the disc brake calliper. This acts an adapter and thus ist use will require the a larger brake rotor:
- PMdirect 140mm = Not compatible!
- PM direct 160mm = 180mm rotor required!
- PM direct 180mm = 203mm rotor required!
- PM direct 203mm = Not compatible!