Rotor BCD110x5 Chainring (Red)
Q-Rings can increase an avid cyclist’s performance by as much as 1.6 seconds per km in a sprint – that’s twice the benefit of an aero wheelset!
Q-Rings boost your performance by varying drivetrain resistance during pedalling in line with your legs natural strengths and weakness. They make better use of the strongest muscle groups (increasing positive work) and compensate for the weaker zones in the pedalling stroke (reducing negative work).
Peer-reviewed scientific research has shown that Q-Rings offer a clear increase in performance compared to round chainrings. Elite level cyclists saw a 1,6 sec advantage in a 1KM TT study, generating 27W more power. For comparison, 60mm aero wheels often claim 1,5-1,8 sec/km and 16W savings.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Steel shifting pins
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34)
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Some cranks require specific Q-Rings
- Weight: 173g per set 50A/34
- Sizes: Outer - 52A, 50A and Inner - 38, 36, 34t