Safety Labs Vox MTB Cycling Helmet (Matte Black/Red)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 March and 10 March.
The Vox is ready to keep you safe for your next rugged adventure. MTB cyclists need a safe, stylish, and protective helmet. Enter the Vox. It has superior impact protection — PC plastic, as well as an EPS liner, is the best combination to absorb shocks. The sleek design is perfect for speeding down the trails, and if you hit your head, you’ll barely feel it. The Vox was designed to cover every inch of your skull, so no matter how you land, you’ll be protected. Besides protection, you’re also covered from a comfort perspective. The Vox has an air ventilation system to keep your head cool, as well as a sun visor to keep your eyes safe. The Vox is the perfect helmet for both pro and beginner MTB riders.
- Impact Protection PC In-mold construction with shock-absorbing EPS liner
- More Coverage with extended design to protect key areas at the back of the head and temples
- Pro 36Oº Adjustment Fit System to secure helmet fit
- Ideal Ventilation with 11 large ventilation windows
- Large Visor provides shade and protection from trail debris
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Unisex
- Helmet Type- Half Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.