Schwalbe AV19 29x1.75-2.4 40mm Schrader MTB Tube
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Schwalbe tubes are designed & manufactured to retain air pressure considerably longer than their competitors. Not only is each individual tube inflated & inserted into a mould to ensure that there is even wall thickness & excellent air retention, they are also stored under pressure for 24hrs to test air retention. Valve length of 40mm for standard version.
- The Butyl rubber compound prevents pressure loss and fewer occassions to inflate.
- Quality control for safer cycling: Each tube is checked twice at the factory to ensure safer cycling.
- Having the correct pressure means fewer punctures and reduced rolling resistance.
- Extremely reliable!
- Extremely airtight!
- Wheel Size- 29"
- Available Width- 1.75-2.40
- Tube Material- Butyl
- Valve Type- Schrader
- Valve Length- 40mm
- Removable Core- No
- Weight(Apprx.)- 220g
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.