Seasucker Bomber-3 Bike Rack W/ Rear Wheel Straps
Regular priceRs. 57,900
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
- Finally, a roof-top rack that’s easy to install and won’t damage your car! SeaSucker bike racks use our incredibly strong vacuum mounts and allow you to temporarily but securely mount your bikes to the roof of your car without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces.
- Although it’s set up as a 3-bike rack, the newly-redesigned Bomber will hold up to 5 bikes on an SUV with the addition of extra fork mounts – ask us how!
- This model includes three Rear Wheel Straps (6″ SeaSuckers with 1 1/2″ wide hook-and-loop straps) to secure your bikes’ rear wheels and keep the tail from sliding left or right.
- This rack has three fork clamps attached to five 6″ SeaSuckers. Rack body made of 3/4″ high-density polyethelyne, which makes it strong enough to hold your bikes yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Approximate footprint: 41″ x 10″.
- Holds 3 bicycles – up to 45 lbs each.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- 3/4” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- Three heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts.
- Five 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
- Approx. 40” x 10” footprint.
- Approx. 18 lbs.
What’s in the box
- Bomber 3-bike rack with standard 9mm fork mounts.
- Three Rear Wheel Straps.
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire)