Shimano CN-HG95 10 Speed Chain
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
The all-new, directional 10-speed HG-X chain specifically for mountain bikes is the next evolutionary step in shifting technology. This chain stays smooth, saves weight and improves overall system performance. HG-X chain with directional design: The right side is optimized for switching the front, the left for rear. For use with: XTR / DEORE XT / SLX
- Directional chain - mountain bike specific 10-speed chain
- Smooth shifting performance under high load pedaling in muddy conditions
- Mud shedding design for consistent shifting performance under muddy conditions
- Chromizing treatment link pin SIL-TEC surface treatment
- Super narrow HG-X 10-speed HG-X Chain
- Further evolution of shifting performance
- A directional mountain bike specific 10-speed HG-X chain means smoother shifts, lighter weight and greater overall performance.
- HG-X directional chain: Outer side is optimized for front shifting and inner side is optimized for rear shifting.
- SIL-TEC Coating SHIMANO’s ultra-low friction surface treatment
- Superior to simple coating,
- SIL-TEC is an advanced plating process that improves system performance through the use of imbedded fluorine particles.
- SIL-TEC products run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.
- Speed-10 Speed
- Links- 116 Links
- Connecting type- Ampule Connecting Pins
Geniune Shimano product.
Certainly has a lot less mud and dirt clinging to the chain than before!