Shimano PD-M540 Clipless Pedals (Silver)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
Excellent and proven off road competition pedal. High performance at an affordable price. With dirt-resistant open binding and low-maintenance sealed bearing.
- Dual-sided clipless engagement bindings
- Adjustable cleat tension with an indicator (Uses SH51-SR/SH55-MR cleats)
- Open design clears mud/debris for consistent clip-in action
- Alloy axle locknut with 8mm-broach for install/removal
- CrMo spindle with an alloy sleeved, sealed ball-bearing design
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Pedal Type- Clipless
- Body Material Aluminium
- Axle Material- Steel
- Cleat System- SPD
- Cleat Mount- 2 Hole
Looks great, for someone who doesnt race they are sturdy, light and clip in like a charm. I was initially worried about cliping in and out as a begginner clipless user, but after backign off on the release tension all the way to the lowest setting they are super easy to clip in and out of. I also did quite a bit of cycling with toe straps a year or two before so that habbit of getting the foot out of the straps before stopping is still with me. And another thing to note is that the SH51 standard clip that ship with the pedals are east to clip in and out off too. Once you get them though would definitly suggest a bikefit. They lock you in to a very solid position on the bike and if it's not right, things will start to hurt pretty soon.