Sigma Blaze Rechargeable Rear Light (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 07 December and 12 December.
LED REAR LIGHT WITH BRAKE LIGHT FUNCTION
The BLAZE rear light features a brake light function that can also be used during the day without being continuously lit. You get another safety bonus with the integrated brightness sensor, which activates this StVZO bike light automatically when light conditions are poor. The long burn time, great visibility range (500 meters), and low price make the BLAZE the all-rounder for any seat post. Stiftung Warentest rated the BLAZE in the 9/2020 issue, giving it an overall GOOD rating (1.7), the best among the rear lights tested.
- BRAKE LIGHT FOR DAY AND NIGHT An integrated brake light for more safety: Three bright LEDs signal braking to others on the road for about three seconds thanks to the integrated acceleration sensor. The brake light can be used during the day without being continuously lit, giving you more visibility in road traffic. It is also an extremely helpful feature for group rides.
- AUTOMATICALLY WELL-LIT Always visible when you need to be: In Auto mode, the integrated brightness sensor detects the ambient light and automatically switches the rear light on and off as needed. It is also an extremely helpful feature for group rides.
- You can select between the auto sensor light, which activates itself in the dark, and the continuous light, which you turn on manually with a double-click. For both variants, the acceleration sensor triggers the brake light for about three seconds.
- RECHARGEABLE The BLAZE rear light has an integrated battery. It is charged via the Micro-USB socket, which can also be used with any PC. The supplied Micro-USB cable can be used to charge the rear light completely in three hours. This saves money and protects the environment.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING The silicone strap included in delivery can be used to attach the BLAZE to all common seat posts quickly and without tools, so it can be used with different bikes.
- WATER-RESISTANT The BLAZE rear light is protected against splashing water according to the international IPX4 standard, making it eminently suited to inclement weather conditions.
Power Source- Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
- Mount Location - Seatpost
- Charge Time- 3 Hours
- Run Time- 7 Hours
- Protection Rating- IPX4
- Dimension(in mm)- 30.5x24.5x63mm
- Weight- 22g
Good stuff .