Smanie Nspire Saddle (White)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
An anatomically engineered saddle specifically with the off-road rider in mind; whether you compete among the world’s elite enduro racers on an international platform, if getting lost in your local mountain range is your thing, if you intend to slay your local CX series or grind out countless hours on gravel roads, our N.Spire saddle was designed for you.
The N.Spire colorways allow you to find your style and match your saddle to your grips, pedals, decals, frame or even your kit. Used by Pro mountain bikers Polygon UR Team and KS-Kenda Women’s elite racer Jennifer Malik for Enduro and XC applications.
- Comfort, without the cut out N.Spire is based upon an optimal shape for comfort on long rides, while still providing a cut-out that protects riders from nerve damage. The cut-out is created by using varying layers and thicknesses of foam, strategically placed so that when they interact with soft-tissue nerve pressure is relieved. The end result, a saddle that delivers all-day comfort on the harshest of terrains.
- Classic shape Turns out pros from 30 years ago knew something about being comfortable. Looks great, works, let’s not overthink this.
- Bio-medically designed supportive foam Softer, but not too soft. Engineered by a real live bio-medical engineer (who just so happens to be a pro mountain bike racer) to support your important parts. Appropriate for female or male anatomy.
- Princess-and-the-pea sit-bone-support Firm, but not so firm you’ll regret it when you didn’t lower your dropper quite far enough, or when you slightly misjudge that cyclocross re-mount. PATPSBS for short, but we’re more into straightforward science and results, not fancy acronyms.
- Full Solid Body Shell Cut-outs introduce a lot of compromises; shell flex, too-stiff noses, fatigue issues, and undesirable pressure in some positions. We use differing firmness levels of foam to achieve better results, without any of the issues of a cut-out. Added bonus? Less wet butt on rainy or muddy days.
- Recommended Use- All Types
- Gender- Unisex
- Saddle Upper Material- Nylon + Fiberglass
- Rail Material- Cromoly
- Length- 256mm