Specialized Allez E5 Disc (Satin Maroon/Silver Dust/Flo Red)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
The Allez E5 has everything you need to get on the road and start going fast. With its E5 Premium Aluminum frame featuring fully manipulated tubing and a reliable Shimano value build, it's an awesome option for newer riders looking to increase their performance.
- Specialized FACT carbon fork with alloy crown and steerer provides all the stiffness and ride benefits of carbon in a more accessible package.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency while looking as good as it performs.
- The Shimano Claris 2400 crankset provides reliable shifting and power transfer for all levels of riders.
- Intended Use- Road
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully-manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
- Fork- Specialized FACT carbon, alloy crown/steerer
- Bottom Bracket- Shimano, Octalink spline
- Chain- KMC Z7, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- Crank- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Shift Levers- Shimano Claris 2400 STI
- Cassette- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Claris 2400
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Claris 2400
- Handlebar- Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- Stem- Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Saddle- Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seatpost- Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
- Front Brake- Tektro, caliper, dual pivot, short reach
- Rear Brake- Tektro, caliper, dual pivot, short reach
- Front Wheel- AXIS Classic
- Rear Wheel- AXIS Classic
- Tire- Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Pedal- Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors