There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but Cross-Check comes pretty damn close. It's a dyed-in-the-wool commuter and utility rig. It was a "gravel crusher" long before "gravel bikes" existed. Some people have even raced cyclocross on it. Though, we don't necessarily condone that behavior. Cross-Check was the first complete bike we ever offered. Since then, people have modified them hundreds of different ways to suit their riding styles and preferences. There’s a reason that nearly every person who has ever worked for Surly has owned one.
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.