Surly Straggler 650b Frame Set (Chlorine Dream)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
The Straggler shares all of the Cross-Check's braze-on for fenders, racks, and bottle cages, and just like the Cross-Check, it's ready to take you just about anywhere.
It's a day tripper and a weekender. It's a 'rough road' road bike. It's a cyclocross bike with no pretense of racing. It's a utilitarian townie. It's a light-duty touring bike. It's an all-weather commuter. And when you get tired of one setup, you can swap parts around and turn it into something else.
- Fender eyelets at the dropouts, front, and rear rack bosses, dual water bottle mounts, downtube shifter mounts
- 100% Surly proprietary 4130 Chromoly tubing
- TIG-welded, double-butted main triangle
- Forward-exiting horizontal dropouts with adjusters give you single-speed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability to help you fit the tires and fenders you want to run with that drivetrain you want to run
- The frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
|Frame Size||50, 52 cm|
|Fork Construction||4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, brazed lugs, ED coated|
|Dropout Style||Quick Release|
|Brake Type||Disc Brake|
1 1/8'' standard head tube
|Seatpost Diameter||27.2 mm|
|Seatpost Clamp included||Yes|
|Front Derailleur Mount||-|
|Front Derailleur Type||-|
|Brake Mount||Disc brakes|
|Max Tire Clearance||clearance for 38mm tires (maybe larger depending on the tire)|
|Bottom Bracket Type||BSA|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||68 mm|
Front: 9 x 120mm
Rear: 10 x 120mm