Trek Emonda SL 5 (Hex Blue/Deep Dark Blue)
Trek Bicycles & Bontrager Spares/Accessories are only available for in-store pickup from our Bangalore Bike Shop. Please Call or Whatsapp (+91) 80-47183232 to talk to our Product Specialists.
Émonda SL 5 Disc is a lightweight carbon road bike with a balanced ride quality, superior handling characteristics and the added benefit of free speed thanks to aero tube shaping. It's a great choice for century rides on hilly terrain, windy flats and speedy descents.
- <> It's right for you if... You want the performance of a light, fast carbon bike at a great value. You're a new racer or dedicated road rider looking to upgrade from an aluminium bike, and you want dependable parts, confident stopping power and the weight savings and ride quality of an aerodynamic OCLV Carbon frame. <> The tech you get A lightweight and aerodynamic 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork, a full Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain, powerful flat-mount Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, internal cable routing for clean looks and Bontrager Paradigm SL Tubeless Ready wheels. <> The final word This light and aerodynamic bike is flat-out fast up climbs and on straightaways. It delivers all the stopping power and control you'll need for big descents. The hydraulic disc brake upgrade and reliable drivetrain make it a great choice for your first carbon road bike.
- Faster on climbs, faster on the flats. The aero tube shapes on the all-new Émonda give you an advantage wherever you’re riding. Plus, Émonda SLR is equipped with a sleek new Aeolus RSL bar/stem for front-end aero performance.
- Every rider – regardless of gender, body type, riding style or ability – deserves a great bike. The all-new Émonda is equipped with size-specific components that deliver a great fit to competitive riders of all genders.
- With shift technology inherited from mechanical Ultegra and Dura-Ace, Shimano 105 gives you top-shelf shifting at a budget-friendly price. Whether you’re commuting year-round or training for the big race, Shimano 105 is a workhorse drivetrain that won’t hold you back as you grow in the sport.
- You get a lot for your money: Émonda SL 5 Disc is light, fast, fun to ride and ready to race. Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Émonda SL platform ever – on flats and climbs alike. It makes the perfect high-value upgrade from an aluminium road bike. Hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power and control in any weather, on any road
- Intended Use- Race
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Carbon
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork- Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bottom Bracket- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Chain- Shimano 105 HG601, 11-speed
- Crank- <> Size: 52 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 170 mm length <> Size: 54, 56 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 172.5 mm length
- Shift Levers- <> Size: 52 Shimano 105 R7025, short-reach lever, 11-speed <> Size: 54, 56 Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed
- Cassette- Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30, 11 speed
- Front Derailleur- Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano 105 R7000, short cage, 30T max cog
- Grips/Bartape- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Handlebar- <> Size: 52 Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 40 cm width <> Size: 54, 56 Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop, 42 cm width
- Stem- <> Size: 52, 54 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length <> Size: 56 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Saddle- <> Size: 52 Bontrager Verse Short Comp, steel rails, 155 mm width <> Size: 54, 56 Bontrager Verse Short Comp, steel rails, 145 mm width
- Seatpost- <> Size: 52, 54 Bontrager alloy seat mast cap, 10 mm offset, short length <> Size: 56 Bontrager alloy seat mast cap, 10 mm offset, tall length
- Front Brake- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Front Wheel- Bontrager Paradigm SL, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Rear Wheel- Bontrager Paradigm SL, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Tire- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x28 c
- Weight(Apprx)- 8.87 kg