Zakpro Uphill MTB Cycling Helmet (Red)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
Zakpro Uphill series helmets - Uphill series is a series of MTB Inmold helmets that gives greater strength compared to our mold helmets. The expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam is fused with the plastic (PC) shell that gives the helmet great resistance to cracking from an external blow, and the full-thickness foam liner maximizes the impact management for any given thickness of helmet. This is one of the reasons why in-mold helmets are expensive than out-mold helmets. The helmets come with an extended Visor which protects the riders during their terrain rides. This helmet also comes with rear blinker lights which give additional safety to the riders during their night rides.
- Inmold construction A thin piece of plastic is placed in a mold and conforms to the surface. Beads of polystyrene are then added to the mold, it is bolted together and then injected with steam under pressure. The steam expands the polystyrene beads, forming them into the shape of the mold essentially making a completed helmet. The fusing of the EPS and plastic shell gives the helmet great resistance to cracking from an external blow making it a safe helmet for the riders.
- Rear LED lights This helmet features the rear LED blinker lights which will enhance the visibility of the rider, particularly during darker conditions. There are 3 modes in this light which the rider can choose from. Static, blinker, and the flicker.
- Adjustable Lock-In Buckle The helmet features an adjustable lock-in buckle which acts as a user-friendly fastener to lock the helmet in. This simple locking mechanism provides extended ease to the rider. It also comes with adjustable straps that allow the rider to fix the helmet up to their comfort and convenience. The right placement of the helmet is very important for the safety of the rider during impacts.
- Lightweight The helmet features 21 vents that facilitate sufficient airflow. This kind of extra vent comes in handy during hot days. With more vents, the helmet also becomes lighter and easy to wear. The helmet just weighs 240 Gms.
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Men
- Helmet Type- Half Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078
- Weight- 240g