Zipp SL-70 Drop Handlebar (Matte Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar packed with innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics, and aerodynamic performance.
With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp’s latest bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. The wing-shaped top was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The difference of that design is real, saving 6.4 watts over a round-tube section bar top. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control.
The revised 10° ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminated the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in drops.
- 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for a low and aero drops position
- Internal cable routing is easy with Rapid Route
- Zipp Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables
- Updated distinctive Zipp matte black cosmetics
- Not compatible with internal routing of DI2 wires, or the bar end junction
- Material- Carbon
- Stem Clamp Dia- 31.8mm
- Reach- 70mm
- Drop- 128mm
- Flare(in Degree)- 4
- Weight(Apprx.)- 245g