Bike Workx Silicon Oil Spray
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Silicone Spray is a silicone-based maintenance oil perfectly suited for oiling and preservation during repairs and maintenance of bicycles, particularly suspension shocks, suspension forks and dropper seat posts (do not confuse with fork oil), O-rings, rubber seals, cables, Bowden cables or trigger switches.
Silicone Star excels when used to lubricate any connection between rubber and metal. It may also be used for general oiling.
- Ideal Riding Condition-All Weather
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.