Ceramicspeed Shimano 9250/8150 Aero OSPW (Coated)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
The world’s fastest Pulley Wheel system just got faster. OSPW Aero features a lifetime warranty and is wind-tunnel tested to have 40% less friction compared to a stock derailleur, making it perfect for time trials or triathlons.
- The OSPW Aero is an industry-leading product co-developed with one of the world’s leading aerodynamicists; Simon Smart and is chosen by World Champions and top athletes around the world.
- This OSPW system has handbuilt CeramicSpeed Bearings installed and its unique design and craftsmanship will captivate you from the first time you use it.
- The system features a 13-tooth upper Pulley Wheel and a 19-tooth lower Pulley Wheel to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur and the upper and lower oversized aluminum Pulley Wheels come fitted with coated CeramicSpeed Bearings that have been perfected through years of experience.
- The OSPW Aero for Shimano Dura Ace 9200 and Ultegra 8100 has an integrated stop tower for simple installation and durability.
- Please note while there are visual similarities in the 9100 Series OSPW and 9200 Series OSPW, the spring tension settings, rotation stop tower placement, and mounting pin depth are slightly repositioned, and as such the systems are not cross-compatible.
- The 12spd Shimano R-7150 105 is not supported at this time.
- For 8100 derailleurs, the cage uses the factory derailleur body washer. 9200 derailleurs will require the new included derailleur body washer.
- Discipline: Road and Tri
- Weight: 145 g
- Pulley Material: Aluminium
- Derailleur Brand: Shimano
- Derailleur Model: Dura Ace RD-9250 and Ultegra RD-8150