Giro Aeon Helmet (Matte White/Silver)
The Giro Aeon - the leading combination of lightweight, comfort and cooling performance. Imagine a helmet that gives you an advantage every time the road climbs or the heat turns up. The Aeon combines the benefits of lighter weight and better ventilation in a single helmet. The Aeon weighs only 190g in size Medium. Yet it also provides great cooling power. Plus it offers the luxurious feel of Roc Loc® 5, and an innovative thermoformed Roll Cage reinforcement. If you're looking for the optimal balance of weight, ventilation and comfort, this is the standard.
- Moulded shell constructed in polycarbonate with EPS interior for maximum impact absorption.
- Thermoformed Roll Cage reinforcements: Ultralight, fused, polycarbonate inner skeleton that acts as a second shell, improving the structural support and adding resistance.
- X-Static interior and Aero mesh panels: multilayer fibres of pure silver, 100% anti-bacterial that is permanently fused to the fabric surface. In this way, it reduces odours and regulates heat.
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System: This allows for easy adjustment of the helmet position with just one hand. The dial allows for a custom fit to the head. Also, it is 40% lighter than the other fitment systems and provides unbeatable comfort, stability and adaptability.
- Wind Tunnel ventilation system: 24 apertures that provide a wind tunnel tested channelled ventilation system (exclusive to AC Giro).
|Air Circulation Vents||24|