Giro Jacket II MTB Cycling Shoes (Olive/Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 26 February and 02 March.
The Jacket™ II is the “daily driver” of Giro's footwear line, at home on the pump track, the shop floor, and over doubles on the trail – or at the pub. To cover this much ground with a single pair of shoes you have to get the balance right – durability and performance where it counts, with style throughout. That’s why they use a reinforced, water-resistant microfiber upper matched to a Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber outsole for comfort, durability, and sure grip on the pedals. It’s the versatility you need, every day, to live pedal to the metal.
- Vibram® is the world leader in high-performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like HydroGrip, the stickiest moldable compound in the Vibram® arsenal and developed specifically for flat pedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and MegaGrip, a high-performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to HydroGrip. All Vibram® soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
- Water-resistant breathable microfiber
- Toe and heel reinforcements
- Optimized EVA midsole
- Die-cut EVA foam cushioning
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Men
Sole Material- Rubber
- Upper Construction- Synthetic leather
- Closure System- Lace
- Cleat Attachment- Platform
- Fit- Regular
- Weight- 415g
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.