iSSi Trail III Clipless MTB Pedals (Hi Vis Yellow)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 December and 10 December.
Trail III - Off-road warrior MTB pedals
A wider platform provides solid pedal contact and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough. Get MTB XC pedals that help you attack the trail with ease, maximizing the connection between foot and pedal.
The Trail III spins on the iSSi triple bearing system—our smoothest rolling and most durable.
- For off-road riders seeking the best clipless pedal performance--more shoe contact, improved durability and smooth-rolling bearings.
- Chromoly spindles with three sealed cartridge bearings
- SPD-compatible 2-bolt cleats included, 4 float, 14.6 angle of release
- Adjustable spring tension with tension indicator
- Standard spindle length: 52.5mm
- Chromoly spindle, ED-coated
- 8mm hex broach
- 52.5mm spindle length with +6mm and +12mm options available
- Black chrome hardware
- Adjustable spring tension
- 4º cleat float, 14.6° angle of release
- Compatible with two-bolt style shoes