Juice Lubes Dirt Juice Bio-Degradable Bike Cleaner (3 For 2 Offer)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Juice Lubes was born in the UK - a brand that grew out of the need to alleviate stiction from grubby DH forks. In less than five years they have grown in to a global brand, with one of the broadest high performance lubricant ranges on the market, including cleaners and fluids - all designed and manufactured in the UK. Founder Will Miles says, "I don't think any other brand offers the same range of products that we do and we are the newest lube brand to the party - as far as I know." Juice Lube's aim? To keep you lubed up so you can ride as hard as you can while having fun.
A powerful, kind-on-paint and fast-acting bike wash that’s tough enough for the worst of the winter.
Dirt Juice is a fast acting bike cleaner that’s brutal on mud but kind on paint. Dirt Juice grabs grime and gives it a right good duffing up, leaving it powerless to resist your bike washing. It works fast, it’s fully biodegradable and it’ll also do the job as a light degreaser to leave your bits shining.
How To (Direction for Use)
Point hose pipe at bike. Splash water generously and make sure to get all the muddy bits good and soggy.
Lash Dirt Juice across your whip giving a few extra squirts to the really muddy bits. Loosen up the worst of goop with a brush and let it rest for two minutes for the Juice to work its magic. Work a bit extra into your drivetrain to make use of DJ’s degreasing powers.
Rinse with fresh water and work any muddy bits with a clean brush. Use JL69 to send left-behind moisture packing and Frame Juice for a showroom shine. Last but not least, Fork Juice your fork and oil your chain.
- Fast and effective bike cleaner.
- Trigger spray for easy application.
- Bottle can be refilled using Dirt Juice Super in diluted state.
- Soft and gentle on paintwork.
- Premium quality foaming agent.
- Designed to soak and saturate soiled areas to help lift dirt away from the bike.
- Formulated specifically to offer maximum wetting – will dwell for around 5 mins as foam.
- Designed as a functional material rather than a superficial high foam product. Ultra-stable foaming properties for maximum effect.
- Bike Cleaner will reduce the possibility of damage to paintwork by presenting the user with a dirt free, clear paint surface, ready for subsequent detailing if desired.
- Suitable for use on painted surfaces, metal, plastic, carbon fibre, rubber, anodised surfaces and matt finishes.
- Biodegradable liquid.
- Coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for use on the entire bike.
- Light degreasing properties.
- Disk and brake pad friendly formula.
- Will not harm seals.
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.