Juice Lubes Hand Cleaner
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
For the grimiest of grease monkeys. Hand Juice is a kind-on-skin, mean-on-the-unclean hand cleaner that restores filthy paws back to brilliance.
Hand Juice works just like soap but with added grease melting ingredients.
And in case you’re wondering, Hand Juice contains absolutely zero nasty-on-the-environment plastic beads that you’ll find in other cleaners. They’re replaced with all natural ground walnut shell which helps scrub away muck.
- Effective and suitable for the heaviest soiling.
- Does not contain petroleum-based solvents.
- Can be used daily because of it’s mildness, it won’t dry your hands out or cause cracking.
- Works with hot, cold, as well as hard and soft waters.
- Pleasant residual citrus smell on the hands after washing.
- Massaging/light exfoliation created by the suspended ground walnut shell helps to remove ingrained soiling.
- Does not contain plastic micro beads or poly beads that have a detrimental effect on the environment and aquatic life.
- Ground walnut shell will not cause drain blockages.
- Contains sanitisers and skin emollients.
- Can be loaded into a dispenser if desired.
Aqua, Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonate, Sodium Tallate, C9-11 Pareth X,
Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Limonene, Parfum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium dicarboxy methyl alaninate, CI45100
- Keep out of eyes. Bathe the eye with running water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical advice
- Not for human consumption.
- This product was not tested on animals
Contains Nuts – Specifically Ground Walnut Shell (Juglans Regia Shell)
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.
Is a bit expensive, but for someone who gets their hands dirty a lot, it is worth the cost.