KED Companion MTB Cycling Helmet (Blue/White Matt)
Regular priceRs. 6,850
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
All mountain-styled helmets for trail and touring. Comes with a visor, ventilation is ensured by 20 air vents. Strategically placed insect nets offer additional safety.
- The insect net stops insects from finding their way into the helmet. The net is integrated between micro-shell and EPS inner shell in the helmet and therefore offers sufficient clearance between the insect‘s sting and your head.
- With the maxSHELL® process, the outer shell is irreversibly bonded to the EPS inner shell in a second working stage. The composite reacts are much more flexible under pressure than in-mold helmets.
- The QUICKSTOPP® system at the center top of the helmet allows quick length adjustment of the strap and prevents uncontrolled sliding of the strap from one side of the head to the other.
- The Fidlock® technology makes it even easier to close the fastening buckle. Thanks to the combination of magnetic force and mechanical lock-in, the Fidlock® fastening buckle closes almost automatically and can be operated single-handedly. No unintentional pinching of the skin. The buckles are highly reliable, robust, and secure.
- With the K-FIT system, KED has developed one of the most modern and lightest adaptation systems, with integrated mono-LED. Thanks to reflector and flashing LED, K-FIT combines visibility with precise, finely-gridded adjustment in both rotational directions and reliable locking in the selected position.
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Men
- Helmet Type- Half Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078
- Weight- 350g (Size L)