Marin Rift Zone 2 29" (Grey)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
The Rift Zone 29 brings together trail-taming 29" wheels, 130mm of rear travel, a lightweight aluminum frame and our super-plush MultiTrac suspension platform for endless good times on the trails. The Marin Rift Zone 29 2 is the Rifty everyone wants to ride, with a hand-picked selection of our favorite components. We've chosen a buttery-smooth Marzocchi and RockShox suspension duo, a TransX dropper post, grippy Vee Flow Snap tires, plenty of super-reliable Shimano components and a whole load of our favorite Marin fine details to complete the package.
- The Rift Zone Carbon models feature high modulus carbon fiber and monocoque construction to deliver the lightest, most capable, Rift Zone that Marin has ever made.
- Rift Zone alloy models feature Series 3 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing with new braze-in ports, giving the rider a high feature and high-performing upgrade-worthy platform.
- MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform
- Using the most from modern features, Rift Zone 29 models utilize short fork offsets and slack head tube angles to ensure that the bike handles perfectly from a seated or standing position, and travels effortlessly up and down the mountain.
- 2023 Rift Zone Alloy models have enhanced chainstay and seat stay protectors for a quiet ride, and utilize SRAM's Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) to help future-proof the frame.
- Intended Use- Trail
- Wheel Size- 29"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- All New Series 3 6061 Aluminum, 29” Wheels, 130mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle, 73mm Threaded BB w/ ISCG05 Tabs
- Fork- Marzocchi Bomber Z2 29", Rail Damper with Sweep Adjustment, 140mm Travel, Kabolt Bolt-On Axle, 44mm Offset
- Bottom Bracket- External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Chain- KMC X-12 Silver and Black
- Crank- FSA Comet, Modular 1x, 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Boost Spacing
- Shift Levers- Shimano Deore, 12-Speed, SL-M6100-R
- Cassette- SunRace 12-speed, 11-51
- Front Derailleur- NA
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Deore, 12-Speed, SGS
- Grips/Bartape- Marin Grizzly Lock On
- Handlebar- Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm Rise, 5º Up, 9º Back
- Stem- Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm
- Saddle- Marin Speed Concept
- Seatpost- TranzX, YSP18JL, 1x Remote, Size S 150mm Travel, All Other Sizes 170mm Travel, 30.9mm
- Front Brake- Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake- Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Front Wheel- Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, 32H, Tubeless Compatible
- Rear Wheel- Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, 32H, Tubeless Compatible
- Tire- Vee Tire Co. Flow Snap 29x2.35", Tackee Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Pedal- NA
- Weight(Apprx)- 15.62kg