Mavic Cosmic Ultimate III Road Cycling Shoes (Black)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
COSMIC ULTIMATE III
The high-performance road shoe that does it all. Made with cutting-edge materials and innovative design, this shoe features efficiency, support, and a precision fit for all-rounders. From towering alpine peaks to punishing pavé. Endless climbs, all-out attacks, the sprint to the finish when it’s all on the line. We built the next-generation Cosmic Ultimate to excel in every aspect of road racing.
This is high-performance, pro-level footwear with no limitations and zero compromises. To meet the demands of top WorldTour pro racers, we targeted three key performance factors for the Cosmic Ultimate: maximum power transfer, foot support, and adjustability. Test riders told us that many shoes excel in one or two of those areas, but they wanted one shoe that does it all.
We started with our cutting-edge Matryx material, patented technology in the upper that features a Kevlar woven polyamide. This lightweight foot-mapping material offers supreme foot stability and support with minimal lateral movement. Combined with a stiff full carbon outsole and a low 6.5mm stack height, the result is an efficient pedal stroke that transfers every ounce of your energy with zero wasted watts. The Matryx upper has an overlap construction with a 3D tongue design, producing a close, comfortable fit for all foot shapes and sizes. And two BOA® Fit System IP1 dials provide two-way micro adjustment for a precision fit that keeps your feet comfortable on the longest, toughest rides.
A low-profile collar around the ankle offers a maximum range of motion, and the integrated heel cup with pre-shaped foam keeps the back of your foot firmly in place. Inspired by the hardmen of road cycling, the Cosmic Ultimate is a true all-rounder. It will help get you through your longest, hardest training days, and give you a winning edge when you need it most.
- Ultra-efficient energy transfer. Patented Matryx technology upper with Kevlar weaved into the material offers comfortable, efficient foot mapping support. Full Carbon Energy SLR outsole minimizes weight and rotational mass. A low 6.5mm stack height produces a more efficient pedal stroke. Thin sole construction keeps your foot close to the pedal for maximum efficiency.
- Supreme foot support for sprinting, climbing, and long rides. Matrix overlap upper keeps the foot stable for maximum power transfer and a snug, comfortable fit across all areas of the foot. A low-profile collar around the ankle offers a maximum range of motion. 3D Ortholite insole offers support and long-lasting comfort.
- Fit to perform. BOA® Fit System IP1 offers obsessive adjustability with 1mm increments for effortless precision that better connects you to your gear.
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
Sole Material- Carbon
- Upper Construction- Kevlar woven polyamide.
- Closure System- Dial
- Cleat Attachment- 3 Hole
- Fit- Comfort
- Weight- 200g
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.