Merida Crossway 300 (Matt Fog Green/Dark Green)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 06 December and 11 December.
In comparison to its slightly more sporty brothers, the 300 doesn't just bring a lightweight aluminium frame with a comfort-orientated geometry and an impact-absorbing suspension fork to the table, it offers a couple of extras in the comfort department.
- A suspension seat post provides added comfort on rougher roads and tracks and an adjustable stem which makes finding your personal setup even easier
- Pair all of this with powerful brakes and a wide gear range, and you have yourself a super versatile day-to-day bike.
- Designed to provide a comfortable place to take in the surroundings thanks to an upright riding position and comfort focused equipment such as suspension fork, suspension seat posts and adjustable stems, they offer the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality
- They are suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and on trails.
- Made from high-quality, lightweight aluminium with the ability to mount mudguards, racks and kickstands, the CROSSWAY range is the perfect choice for everyday riding
- Intended Use- Activity Tracking
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Crossway TFS Lightweight aluminium frame with comfort geometry
- Fork- SR Suntour NX1
- Bottom Bracket- FSA TH-7420ST Cartridge Bearing
- Chain- KMC X10
- Crank- FSA Alpha Drive
- Cassette- Shimano HG500
- Front Derailleur- NA
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Deore T6000
- Grips/Bartape- MERIDA EXPERT EC
- Handlebar- MERIDA COMP CC
- Stem- Merida Comp TK
- Saddle- MERIDA CROSS SPORT
- Seatpost- Merida TK
- Front Brake- Tektro M275
- Rear Brake- Tektro M275
- Tire- Maxxis Overdrive Excel
- Pedal- NA
- Weight(Apprx)- 14 kg