Northwave Active Mens Cycling Bibshorts (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 04 March and 09 March.
Made with the light and breathable K110 pad, the Active Bib Shorts from Northwave are the ultimate athletic choice for the road. Compressive without ever feeling tight or uncomfortable, the Northwave Active Bib Shorts keep fatigued at bay so you can harder and further than ever before. The construction in both the shorts and bibs dampens vibrations considerably for a significantly more comfortable experience as you pedal, and the mesh fabric that makes up the top section allows for plenty of cooling, moisture-wicking air to flow in and out when you’re up against it. The shorts are perhaps where the most impressive features are, including the legendary K110 pad at its heart. 15% lighter and 22% more breathable than your standard chamois, the superior protection offered is every bit as effective at absorbing shocks with ease, perfect for medium to long term rides. Microfibre bands do a great job of keeping everything in place, and it’s all rounded out with reflective details catching the eye of other road users when light is low.
- Superior-support K110 pad with reverse technology guarantees record-breaking breathability
- Compression fabric reduces muscle vibration thereby decreasing the feeling of fatigue and improving athletic performance
- Mesh braces for increased breathability: The leg cuff construction combines a 4.5 cm microfibre band plus gripper with a raw-cut panel for a perfect firm fit without any constriction
- Reflective details on legs and back
- Gender- Men
- Padded Liner- Yes
- Chamois- K110 pad
- Material- 90% Polyester and 10% Elastane
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.