Northwave Tribe 2 MTB Cycling Shoes (Green)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 08 December and 13 December.
- Sole featuring a co-developed MICHELIN-NW compound ensures excellent grip on the pedals
- Suede upper with large breathable mesh inserts
- Reinforcements with abrasion-resistant rubber prints on the toe and heel and a reinforced toecap
- Mesh tongue with customized padding combines protection and breathability
- Non-stretch laces are easily stowed in the elasticated keeper
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Men
Upper Construction- Suede upper with large breathable mesh inserts
- Closure System- Lace
- Cleat Attachment- Platform
- Fit- Wide
This wide profile shoes are great for long distance ride, keep our feet in comfort zone. Iam using c clamp on pedals, goes well with it. Grip is above expectation.
I am not a cyclist, but I spend a lot of time walking on varied terrains. Needed a pair of shoes that would accommodate to varied terrains and not feel heavy on the legs by the end of the day. So glad I experimented with Northwave.
The sturdy sole and the body of the shoe are a perfect combination of robustness and comfort combined.