Parcours Chrono Carbon Tubeless Ready Disc Brake Wheel - Shimano/Sram (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 27 February and 03 March.
The Chrono is hands down the most thrilling wheelset we have ever ridden. Designed and optimised for running with a 28mm tyre, the Chrono will deliver you to the finish line faster and fresher than ever before.
- The 68.6mm front wheel maintains its class-leading aerodynamics but yet is over 17% more stable in a crosswind when compared to our previous generation front wheel
- This is a deep section wheel that handles better than many shallower competitors. The #thinkwider rim profiles mean it is paired with a 75.7mm rear wheel, maximising your aerodynamic savings.
- The hooked rim is optimised for running with a 28mm tyre, so the disc brake-specific Chrono will allow you to run a lower tyre pressure and reduce fatigue – critical to maintaining performance over a time trial course, or when you have a run leg to conquer!
- No compromises are necessary with the Chrono. It offers the perfect blend of straight line speed, combined with rock solid stability. As a result it is the ideal wheelset for triathletes, time trial riders and crit racers who are not afraid to ramp up the speed to deliver results.
- Recommended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Braking System-Centerlock Disc Brake
- Inner Rim Width- 22.5 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Speed-10,11,12 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-12x100mm Thru
- Rear Wheel Axle-12x142mm Thru
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-68 mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-75 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear)-24
- Weight-1620 g