Parcours Paniagua Carbon Tubeless Ready Disc Brake Wheel - Shimano/Sram (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
The Paniagua is the ideal modern all-round wheelset. Combining low weight, robust build quality and a wide profile rim design optimised for the modern 28-30mm tyre, this wheelset will surprise and delight with its versatility.
- These lightweight and robust wheels are ready to perform on both summer adventures and winter rides.
- The Paniagua might be our more affordable option, but it utilises a modern design with a wide internal rim profile to fit the wider tyres our riders are looking to run. It’s ideal for use on both gravel rides and as a winter training wheelset due to its robust nature.
- The Paniagua rim is has a 42.1mm deep profile which takes our #thinkwider research and applies it to a symmetrical front/rear rim design. The T700 carbon layup makes it a lightweight wheelset without compromising on performance and durability.
- The T700 carbon layup makes it a lightweight wheelset without compromising on performance and durability.
- Tubeless running kit (optional upgrade)
- Recommended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Braking System-Centerlock Disc Brake
- Inner Rim Width- 21 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Speed-10,11,12 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-12x100mm Thru
- Rear Wheel Axle-12x142mm Thru
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-42mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-42mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear)-24/24
- Weight-1,600g (Pair)