Polygon Premier 5 27.5er (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
Created for riders who want a versatile mountain bike. Built with a lightweight and durable AL6 frame with modern geometry for a more comfortable leisure ride, the Premier will
- Upright geometry design for a comfort ride
- Light yet durable alloy frame
- Excellent brake performance with Hydraulic Disc Brake
- 2x9 speed for a smooth ride
- Intended Use- Cross Country
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- ALUTECH XC SPORT FRAME
- Fork- SUNTOUR XCM-HLO 120mm TRAVEL
- Bottom Bracket- CARTRIDGE BEARING 68x127mm
- Chain- KMC X9
- Crank- ALLOY CRANK 36/22T, 170MM
- Shift Levers- SHIMANO ALTUS SL-M2010, 2x9-SPEED TRIGGER
- Cassette- SHIMANO CS-HG200 11-36T
- Rear Derailleur- SHIMANO ALIVIO RD-M3100 DIRECT ATTACH
- Handlebar- ENTITY SPORT ALLOY, W: 740mm, BB: 31.8mm, R/D: 20mm, B: 6degree
- Stem- ENTITY SPORT ALLOY, EXT: 45mm, BB: 31.8mm, R/D: 0degree
- Saddle- ENTITY VOID SADDLE, ø7mm
- Seatpost- ALLOY SEATPOST, 27.2x350mm
- Front Brake- HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
- Rear Brake- HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
- Front Wheel- ALLOY DOUBLE WALL
- Rear Wheel- ALLOY DOUBLE WALL
- Tire- DELI 27.5/29" "x2.25"
- Pedal- CAGE PEDAL W/ REFLECTOR
|Seat Tube Length (A)||406||456||506|
|Seat Tube Angle (B)||73||73||73|
|Effective Seat Tube Angle (C)||73||73||73|
|Head Tube Length (D)||100||100||105|
|Head Tube Angle (E)||69||69||69|
|Effective Top Tube (F)||570||585||605|
|Bb Height (G)||229||299||299|
|Bb Offset (H)||47||47||47|
|Chainstay Length (I)||430||430||430|
|Frame Reach (K)||383.5||398.5||417|
|Frame Stack (L)||610||610||615|
|Standover Height (M)||713||753||793|
Polygon premier 5, is an amazing cycle feels sturdy and premium. It does come with the trektro to hydraulic brakes. Lot of fun to ride.
It's a good bike but this bike comes with tektro hydraulic disc brakes, but they gave me Clarks breaks which feels cheap and the rear brake is loose every time I press it. That's why I have trust issues on online purchase. This disappoints me very much.
Im happy that they gave me fully assembled bike, and I appreciate for their work.
At last Im not fully satisfied as soon as they resolve this break issue.
Bumsonsaddle if you are reading this review
Please resolve my issue.