Schwalbe SV19 27.5x1.75-2.4 40mm Presta Road-MTB Tube
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Schwalbe tubes are designed & manufactured to retain air pressure considerably longer than their competitors. Not only is each individual tube inflated & inserted into a mold to ensure that there is even wall thickness & excellent air retention, they are also stored under pressure for 24hrs to test air retention.
- Schwalbe tubes are made with a special butyl rubber compound which makes them extremely airtight and extremely reliable. Less pressure drop means safer cycling, fewer punctures and reduced rolling resistance, plus you don't have to inflate them so often.
- Airtightness - Apart from the quality of the ingredients, the purity of the rubber mixture is crucial to the quality of the tube. The base material is therefore sieved at enormous pressure through seven filters before being extruded. All tubes are inserted into a mould and inflated for vulcanization to ensure constant wall thickness and high air pressure retention.
- Reliability - All tubes are inflated and stored for 24 hours in order to test for air pressure retention. Afterwards each, individual tube undergoes a careful visual inspection. This special quality control helps prevent unpleasant surprises and is why, over many years, Schwalbe tubes have become highly respected for outstanding reliability by bicycle dealers.
- Group tube system - Only high elasticity and good quality allows a tube to cover very many tyre sizes.
- Valve - All valves are nickel plated and threaded and valve inserts are replaceable. Also Schwalbe tubes with the classic bicycle valve are capable of pressure testing thanks to a high pressure valve seal. And it is plain to see as each tube is crowned with a transparent polycarbonate dust cap.
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Available Width- 1.75-2.40
- Tube Material- Butyl
- Valve Type- Presta
- Valve Length- 40mm
- Removable Core- No
- Weight(Apprx.)- 220g