Shimano BL&BR-M8000 XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Regular priceRs. 10,460
- Following mountain biking's evolutionary path, Shimano DEORE XT M8000 delivers the 11-speed features and premium performance found on the top-of-the-range XTR-level components, elevating the performance of enduro and cross country riders on demanding trails or race circuits. Now 11-speed, new DEORE XT M8000 brings powerful, dynamic performance that establishes a new benchmark for mountain bike excellence. With DYNA-SYS11 Shimano encourages modern mountain bikers to ride anywhere with its advanced gearing concept that helps maintain rider efficiency.
- Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes are the industry benchmark for affordable high performance. Consistently predictable and powerful, the trail-rated Deore XT M8000 retains that standard while upgrading with a lighter, cleaner and more durable integrated master cylinder. This gives a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar space.
- Refined Servo Wave levers provide improved feel and feedback, offering high power with a short brake pull. Like on past models, Deore XT brakes retain tool-free reach adjust and Free Stroke adjust, whilst a narrow clamp band offers increased lever adjustment. The Rider Tuned system accommodates 140 to 203mm rotors and multiple brake pad choices.
- The lever features the new handlebar-clearing I-spec II mounting. It is only compatible to I-Spec II! Not compatible to I-Spec A or I-Spec B!
- Discs are NOT included!
- Together with the proven FREEZA SM-RT99 (optional) rotors these brakes give optimum brake performance in all conditions.