Shimano PD-M540 Clipless Pedal (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
Excellent and proven off-road competition pedal. High performance at an affordable price. With dirt-resistant open binding and low-maintenance sealed bearings.
- Based on XTR-M959 pedal design (replaces PD-M536 model)
- Dual-sided clipless engagement bindings
- Adjustable cleat tension with an indicator (Uses SH51-SR/SH55-MR cleats)
- Open design clears mud/debris for consistent clip-in action
- Alloy axle locknut with 8mm-broach for installation/removal
- CrMo spindle with an alloy-sleeved, sealed ball-bearing design
SHIMANO PEDALING DYNAMICS
On/off the bike
SPD is a system that performs whether you’re on or off the bike. It makes pedaling more efficient with a wide variety of shoe and pedal styles and the recessed cleat makes walking more comfortable. You can pedal with greater efficiency, stability, and comfort with the SPD system.
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Pedal Type- Clipless
- Body Material Aluminium
- Axle Material- Steel
- Cleat System- SPD
- Cleat Mount- 2 Hole
- Weight- 352g/Pair
best Clipless Pedal for beginners
These pedals are very good for the price range and provides good support for feet.
various options to tight them according to your needs.