Specialized Diverge E5 (Gloss Redwood/Rusted Red)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 03 March and 08 March.
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - alloy bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Base E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay ou
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- Intended Use- Road
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Mechanical Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame-Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork-Specialized FACT carbon Fork
Bottom Bracket- Shimano 68mm threaded
Chain- KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™
- Crank- Shimano Claris R200
- Shift Levers- Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- Cassette- SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Grips/Bartape- Specialized S-Wrap
- Handlebar- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem- 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Saddle- Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seatpost- Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Front Brake- Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- Rear Brake- Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- Front Wheel- AXIS Elite Disc
- Rear Wheel- AXIS Elite Disc
- Tire- Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- Return Policy
NO Exchanges or Returns on this product.
Check our detailed Return Policy for more information.