WTB Riddler Comp 700C Wired Tire (Tan)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 25 February and 01 March.
The Riddler 700 is built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, delivering swift efficiency for riders who value traction but still prioritize leading the pack at the end of a long ride
- Shorter center knobs cut down on rolling resistance while still providing ample bite for out-of-the-saddle pedaling.
- Tightly spaced knobs throughout the tread keep the Riddler 700 rolling quickly and efficiently across all riding conditions
- The Riddler 700 is available in 37 and 45-mm widths. Riddler 37 is the go-fast option for those in it to win it on their CX or gravel bikes, and Riddler 45 is the go-confidently choice for long gravel rides or bikepacking overnights.
- Combines the lightweight efficiency of a single-ply casing with the dependability of a wire bead.
- One layer of supple, gram-conscious casing conforms to the terrain to provide maximum performance, exceptional reliability, and low rotational weight.
- intend Use- Gravel
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Tire Bead- Wired
- Tire Type- Clincher
- Puncture Protection- No
- Carcass/TPI- 33 TPI
- Tire Compound- Dual DNA Compound
- Tubeless Ready- No
- Max Air Pressure- 70 PSI
- Weight(apprx.)- 455g
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.
As always it was a great experience dealing with bots
opted for the 45size, comfortable and fast
Yes, as usual on time delivery and the product is good. I have rode arnd 50 kms so far and happy with the tyre as far as it last long. The quality looks better with good grooves in center. Good for BRMs and touring
Moved from a 38c Ralson (yuck) to a 45c Riddler Comp and the ride is plush and smooth. Much harder to pedal for sure, but for those calm, lazy rides, this is a great tire.
Tan sidewall is icing on the cake, though you can see black fibers through the sidewalls.
Genuine products,best customer service